Monday, June 28, 2010

the decision!

so after talking it through with jason we have decided to go with treatment in Arizona, it is an IV form of Chemo called DTIC. we are planning on going back around July 12, the drs are confident they can complete the treatment in one day, were not sure how many treatments jason will receive, we will have to go back every 3 weeks to receive treatment, and have blood work done. We found out today that our first trip down for treatment the first day they will teach us about ports, the second day they will insert the port, then hopefully later that day do the first treatment of chemo... i think thats all i really have to say about it...if i missed something ill add later, if you have any questions feel free to ask! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment