Sunday, December 27, 2009

So, I have decided to find out what this blogging is all about. and since i have had so much stress decide to join my life, it might be nice to get it out. SO heres a little bit a bout us :)
Jason is 21, he is a Loving husband {my best friend}, a provider, a student, my protector, pretty much he is my {superman}. He is currently going to school to get his bachelors in accounting, altho it is going to take longer than planned because he will be taking some time off. He works at Gossners which is a {cheese plant}.
I {Hope} am 20, I am married to my {best friend}. I am going to school, currently in the {medical assisting} program, hoping to finish soon and start on my {nursing} degree. I am currently work at a rehabilitation/long term care facility and {love} it almost everyday.
well i think i did pretty good for my first post....

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you started a blog so that we can keep tabs on how everything is going! You two are so cute and we are thinking of you both! {Loves}-- Julianne Howes

    ReplyDelete